Review about Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey Car Purchase from Germantown, Maryland
I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales man goes to the back comes back and gives us the paper with all the numbers ect, get rid of the middle man, they are way too high on vehicles , the finance department is totally ridiculous , I left so mad the I went down the road to furman, and left with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler , awesome sauce!!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey Car Purchase
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Freedom Boat Club Myrtle Beach is a scam they target elderly people because they say they are "easier to get money out of and they never use the boats because..."
- "I bought a new 2015 Keystone RV Fuzion 371 fifth wheel this fall. Before I even got it parked at home, the front slide had a cable fall off..."
- "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..."
- "Several months ago I agreed to receive a promotional package in the mail. If I took the offer I would pay so much a month and receive big discounts at..."
- "Im am currently not satisfied with my final denture. Theyre to bulky for my mouth not to mention I look like a horse. I addressed my complaints with the office..."
- "Got the hose as a gift. 1st use, it wouldn't work because the end attached to my faucet leaked. My friend tried to fix it by replacing the..."
- "Corporate Credit Network aka Truebuild Credit aka Inc Strategies is a scam group ran under the squeaky clean front person Katie Berrien. Mike and Amanda Berrien (Katie's Parents) are the..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."