I went to this car lot on August 9, 2015 it was an aweful experience, we went in there to buy a jeep, it's so ridiculous that the sales man goes to the back comes back and gives us the paper with all the numbers ect, get rid of the middle man, they are way too high on vehicles , the finance department is totally ridiculous , I left so mad the I went down the road to furman, and left with a 2014 Jeep Wrangler , awesome sauce!!

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Dealers category for more informed decision or compare Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Sun Toyota Of New Port Richey?

Comments

Keystone Rv - 2012 Outback Fading Front cap Keystone Rv "Look at the attached pic. How embarrassing and it has Keystone's name on the front of the cap for negative advertising. Keystone won't replace the cap because they..." Read more Forest River Work and Play nothing but Junk!! Forest River "Wow...I really don't know where to begin with the nightmare that you both have put us through, so I'll start at the beginning. January 10, 2014 we ordered a 2014 Forest..." Read more Coachmen Rv - What did i get myself into Coachmen Rv "Nothing like the thrill of buying a new 2015 Coachman Mirada 35 LSF 1f66f5dy6foao4474, What a rotten experience we have been through' It all started with Collier RV in Rockford'..." Read more Forest River - Poor workmanship Forest River "#FORESTRIVER CHECK OUT THIS WORKMAN SHIP BY FOREST RIVER. We own a 2013 Vibe by FOREST RIVER. We are very picky on our unit and keep maintenance up to a..." Read more Aliexpress - Customer service is horrible. Aliexpress "I ordered Par 56 led swimming pool lights. They started leaking within a few days of installation. The seller warranty is for 2 years. The seller does not respond to..." Read more Beware - Overstock.com is stealing customer's bitcoin Overstock "Unfortunately Overstock.com is doing bitcoin, and all cryptocurrencies they "accept", a huge disservice. I love bitcoin and all that it stands for. I also love how secure it is, however,..." Read more Gekks - Nonexistent Customer Service Gekks "I ordered from this company in May. 10 days later, my liners were shipped. I installed them in my shoes and wore them for a few weeks. After about 3..." Read more Brent Guild / iGalen Victoria was the victim of a scam, now being harrassed Igalen Victoria "I am Brent Guild, and as you can see I am not afraid to show my name as was this poster. victimofbrentguild is actually the company iCloudUK.com that runs under..." Read more